Comment on page
- 1.True/False: All variables, parameters, and methods must have a declared type in Java, and the type can never change.
- 2.Suppose we have a function
smaller(a, b)that takes in two
band returns the smaller of the two. What would the expression
String x = smaller(10, 20) + 3;output?
- 3.Choose all statements that are true in Java:
- All code must be part of a class.
- The end and beginning of code segments are delimited using curly brackets
- All statements in Java end with a semi-colon
- Any code we want to run must be inside of a function
public static void main(String args).